Tuesday.

Stay home Tuesday for me. I just hope tomorrow is the last day i'm working at ITE Central. Too lazy to work at a far place plus, i left with 6 hours out of 189 hours of the contract. Yippie! Time flies fast!

That day, Step by step to make a art piece finish(:







I forgot when I did this but I love it. Anyways days has been more and more difficult but I try not to think about it. Just chill, a'ight.

Yesterday,







Meet elly opposite of macpherson primary school cause I'm taking my work timetable plus time sheet for the 'John Little Expo Atrium Sales' this coming 29 May till 10 June. Just earning some cash for me. And to think about it, it's for my school. I'm working my ass off to get money. Argh. 






They spell my name fucking wrong! Argh. Well, I have a new name then, 'Farhanan' HAHAHA. Anyways, on the first June I'm gonna be working on afternoon shift. And I just receive a letter from AMP that I'm getting busary from them. A little amount  but still?!? Thank you. 



So...... On the first June I need to get ready in the morning for the busary ceremony and rush down to work! Ceremony ends at 1230pm and work's starts at 1pm. Fuhh. Then after work I'm gonna PARTY!! Woohoo finally! Hahaha. But that too, I'll be rushing but it's okay. Gonna be back like the next day. Comfym. Plus chop one. 


Okay, this guy above is called Fadhil. I snap his picture without him knowing. Opps? I want a picture for his contact. Well....I have almost everyone pictures contact taken with me. Like this...


Hahaha looks nice what got me too in the picture contact. Teehee! Whatever Anah. You taking nonsense again. Anyways! Meet fadhil after elly when off home. So I waited for him. I'm not sure how long I was waiting for him cause I when to toilet get out of the mrt station to smoke then when in the station again then he called me. So yeah. So I waited for him at the bastop. He was w his bike and I'm like....shit! Daa lama tak tompang belakang orang. The last time I tompang was 2years back? So fadhil was the forth guy I tompang with. First was my blood father, my x and this one guy that bustard me I forgot his name already. Haha! Fucker. Anyways......we ate lunch at bedok simpang (: actually I don't want him pay my food for me but he paid the shop owner without telling me so....i don't know what to do. After eating we go to my blk area to hang out. Okay uh all I can describe him is that, he knows how to make me laugh. Like seriously! Hahaha. Well....his a good guy (: I didn't know that he notices me when I'm in secondary O.o hmmm. 


By the way! This is I think should be my baju raya for this year. (: design by my elder's sister, Fairozinadia. (: I describe what I want and she drew the design. Cause I want something simple that can't see my belly that exturd so much! Hahaha! Too much boncet-ness. I hope I can find the right fabric for the outfit. Fingers cross! 


I can't wait to get my hair dyed! Going to dye the whole head red and my fringe black. Like this...


As soon as I get my Teacher's job pay. And I can't wait to get my broken teeth fix plus I need to wear braces badly :( huhu.





Yesh, that time  went to the Navy Open House with DY1301B. I receive a heart shaped balloon from one of my students. Aww. Thank you (:



Anyways, after Fadhil go back cause he have work at 6. Aww. So i went home, a few minutes later i go out to Tampines Mall with Kakak & Mai Mai to buy some ingredients for Aidi's birthday tomorrow.

sooooooooooo yeah. Im kinda lazy to do anything now

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Today last of Shaʿbān — شعبان