5th day of Ramadan.

Woke up w too much notifications cause Acah on my 3G for picas. Hahaha taik. 

Clear up my fish eye lens (:

FOUND MY GLASSES!! (:

This is what I had for breakfast (: mmm

Off to afghan bastop to meet ikah in bas 3.

Had our terawih at masjid darul gufran (:

I feel scared cause its been a long time since I prayed at a masjid. So when I did it, I feel happy that I did it. Syukur Alhamdullillah (:

So after terawih, we had McCafe drinks at tamp inter(: then fadhil come and pick me up. (: and ikah when back home. So  while slacking under my block, amirul texted me. He so sweet siah! Where got friend like this. Susah dapat shay. I'll date guys like this. Hahaha but we're just friends. I'm glad to have a friend like him. ❤

So.......we talk about random stuffs, marriage, eyebrows treading, hair dye, Instagram and more karut stuffs. Ahhaha and it's almost one in the morning, so time to go home. Aww. And he send me this whatsapp text. Hahaa cute je 
 
By the way, his new motor is seriously beautiful. Too nice. I like uh(: and it's still reddish like color. Favourite color for him mah. Hahaha. Kk laa, must sleep. Sahur later. Plus!! My orientation siah later!!! Damn scared for no reason!! Help!

Goodnight anah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Today last of Shaʿbān — شعبان