Yesterday's adventurecove!

Had amazing fun w some of the ex 4tees!

Meet them early in the morning just to have breakfast together at macds. But I tried the hot fudge hotcakes, not really good cause like just the ice cream sundae without the ice cream w hotcakes. So it's normal. Hahaha. 4/10 uh. So okay we walked to adventure cove waterpark. So hot I tell u. So we went on and took a group photo at the stones together. Kecoh eh. Hahaha. Then we change and to the pool we go! (: so tiring day. I love the snorkeling part! First time ever! So fun but I was scared while doing it. Hahaha. But the fishes. So beautiful! I want go ther again!! W my family, cause it would be better playing w the kids. Heh. So dinner at banquet together. And home. Cab w siti, ayid and his girl friend. And I slack w siti like 2hours then we're off . Meet my two sisters to go 7-11 to buy some food. Yub that's it for yesterday!

Today I stay home watch tb all day! Plus eat. Fat girl as always. Teehee!

I'm happy, that's all it takes. (:































































































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Today last of Shaʿbān — شعبان