Earlier yesterday






COLLECTING MY PAY!









DONE! I get okay laa. It's getting finish as always. But for the good reasons. i paid half of my phone bills for the first time!!!!






AND IT HAS BEEN REACTIVATED!
CAN TEXT,CALL,3G! Yeshaaaaaaaa!



I apply NYP.

Diploma in Motion Grahpic Broadcast design for 3years. Now need to wait for 1Apr? Then when i just click submit button.....NAFA TEXT ME -.-


But when i check email.......NOTHING! NOTA! KOSONG! HABUK PON TAKDA! :(


Then Ms Shikin whatsapp me.

I don't know ah. If i can't go Nafa nor Poly...... I shall just be a teacher's assistant till june. Then go fing jobs. REAL JOBS. Hais. Nafa, Y U NO email me?! I hope me and shidah get into Nafa together! I really want that. *sigh* boohu me


By the way

I FINALLY FOUND THE RAMONES TEE SHIRT!!!!! AHHHH HAPPY AH! I bought it at Penni. HAH! That's the only place to find it. Demin jacket & "aguis b." long dress i buy at bugis street. Been wanting them too. Teehee! I already buy bleach. So maybe im bleaching my hair today. Im notsure yet.


C'est La Vie VII

Tickets are selling fast now! Im going but the girls still havent comfym. I don't want to be alone again....................



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Today last of Shaʿbān — شعبان