Wants.

Random post, black is my jam now. Hehe.



I always wanted a handbag. Beautiful right? I want find something like this.





Some skater dress please??? the last one like v nice! It's from this website le -> http://www.agnesmaurice.com/listings/29763-bn-seymour-skater-dress-black-s

Hais, faster laa pay!



drop dead tee! So nice but evil. I want to get at least one of them!

Front
Back
SHORTS! Long time no wear shorts cause nenek go throw mine away -.-

Front
Back

PULLOVER! The first one i like because of the moon in front w clouds but at the back like too much :/  The plain black one is the guys one it's simple, has a cat on the right bottom, how cute?! Heeeee. The girl version has two holes behind, like, what the fuck?

Front
Back
I gonna buy this one first! Seriously! For the love of god, drop dead. Ah! I love this piece! Cepat ah pay but this one daa out of stock :( i don't know when the next stock :( Hais why singapore don't have DD shop. But okay laa if not everyone go buy this brand. Yuck.

Okay laa, as soon as i get money, i'll shop!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Today last of Shaʿbān — شعبان