Please... I'm done.


I'm so TIRED.

To you it's my fault cause i didn't meet you yesterday. I was tired, i'm weak, i know. So i went home and sleep. Didn't shower at all eh. Hais. When i woke up and text you, you say you meet that person cause that person die die wanna introduce you to her friends. I'm like what the hell. Seriously, i'm heart broken. But he don't see it that way. He blames me for choosing sleep than meeting him. Im seriously dead. I know we can meet up different days. Macam laa daa qiamat. Anyways, bila aku mati, kubur aku sorang je di dalam so, sleep comes first. I need more rest. K, aku marah actually. Bobal pon karut. And i know no one reads my blog so i can type whatever i want. Daa, i told him its over. Our story ends here. Fullstop. But he still............. Arggggggh. I don't know laa. I do really really reaaaaaaaaaly love him... But, i kept on hurting myself if i stay again. Hais. I'm the only one that understands my own feeling and opinion. Hais. Anah, anah anah anah. Sorry, i've given up on this relationship. To me, we're over ok.

And i'm gonna miss you like a child misses their blanket, but i've got to move on with my life.


Be free.

I got phase test tomm. But i'm dead cause i didn't do my practice at class just now. Feeling too MESSED up w situations. It's okay. Just not my day huh today. My August is a fail. It's okay. Anyways, today's Liam birthday. Happy 19th Birthday Liam Payne! xx.

Nights.
P.s. I love My Harry Styles. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Today last of Shaʿbān — شعبان